Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tuesday Terrific Two:


Terrific Two!! These two little boys have stolen our hearts.
All due to a chance encounter five years ago. April was in between jobs and a friend of ours called to see if she would babysit her newborn grandson. A perfect solution for April and for them.
April brought the baby over to my work one day and we went to a local restaurant for lunch. Shelley's Mom, Sheila was there. We visited awhile and then she said, Shelley is looking for a babysitter. She then asked April if she would be interested. What a blessing that turned out to be. Not only did we fall in love with Blake but we started a friendship with Shelley that has been ongoing. For me, Shelley is like a niece and good friend all rolled into one. I can go to her for anything and she is always there for me. For April, she is like the sister she always wanted.
Dwayne and I have known Kenny since he was born. He is between Chad and Todd in age. We have now developed an adult/friendship with Kenny. Dwayne has helped him some on his house plans and given advice when needed/asked for. Kenny and Dwayne have become close and we know if anything is needed, we can count on Kenny.
This started out as a post on our little terrific two of Nathan and Blake, but has turned into more of a post on our terrific two friends.



I am grateful for a chance (?) encounter a few years ago and the duo of terrific two's that came into our life.

1 comment:

  1. Aww this just made me tear up and cry. We are very glad that you all are in our lives and that the boys have some awesome extended family. I know I can go to you and April when I need to vent or need advice.
    Both boys are very much looking forward to seeing you this weekend!

    ReplyDelete