Monday, March 5, 2012

Road Kill:



The boys and April ate with us Friday night at a local restaurant not far from us, Road Kill Grill. If you've not eaten there yet, I would recommend you try it.
After a long week, I went to sleep while watching TV.
Saturday morning, April and I went to Springfield to buy a few things for the wedding reception. We did pretty good except for our favorite store in Springfield, Gordman's. Didn't buy a single thing!! And I had two gift certificates to use. I told April I felt like Todd when he was little and had a dollar to spend, "Mommy, find me something and talk me into buying it!!". lol
We ate lunch at Longhorn's Steakhouse. The food was really good and we needed a pick me up to finish out our day of shopping. The mall at Springfield gives me my exercise for I think the whole upcoming week. Ugh!!!!!!!!
We had a great day out and the weather cooperated also.

Sunday was church, lunch bought at G & W and the rest of the day relaxing.

I am grateful for family and church and I want to remember the spoken requests in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment