Friday, March 16, 2012

Light and Bright:




I love the new bedroom color and carpet! It is such a change from the blue we've had all these years. We will still of some blue in the room as there is blue etched flowers on the furniture and globes. Also, I'm keeping the bedspread which is white with blue embroidered flowers. I need to find a couple throw pillows in the right shade of yellow to tie in with the wall color.
I will be so glad to get the furniture moved back in this weekend and everything put away. And find my kitchen again!! So much clutter to go through out of the nightstand junk drawers, cleaning out clothes we never wear, etc. Things that take so much time, as I find little notes stuck in drawers from the kids through the years, school pictures, change, lots of things that take time to go through (as you reminisce).

I'm grateful for life and the home Dwayne has provided. (and that he vacuumed after he installed the trim.......)

No comments:

Post a Comment