Friday, March 30, 2012

Squidward vs Squid Worm:

Squidward:
Okay, a correction to yesterday's post. Duh, as the kids would say! I always thought the kids were saying squid worm and it is Squidward from SpongeBob. I knew when April and the kids made them before it was after a cartoon character but did not pay much attention. I'm sure if Blake would have read my blog yesterday he would have caught my error! lol
So, now I know what Squidward is and for those who (like myself) don't know you can become enlightened below:
Squidward is a whiny stick-in-the-mud; a self-centered snob who imagines himself to be sophisticated and talented, but he's rather average and untalented. He's jealous, especially of his classy and successful nemesis, Squilliam Fancyson. He's quick to anger and just about everything annoys him. The Krusty Krab annoys him. Mr. Krabs annoys him. But most of all, SpongeBob annoys him, almost 24 hours a day. Besides working side by side with SpongeBob at the Krusty Krab, Squidward is SpongeBob's next-door neighbor. If it weren't for the fact that SpongeBob is the only one who appreciates his clarinet playing, modern dance routines, and artistic abilities, Squidward would have nothing to do with him. SpongeBob finds Squidward's grumpiness part of his charm, knowing that deep down Squid's got a good heart and likes to have fun, Squidward just doesn't know it!
Came across a picture from the first Squidward creation at our house with Liz and Blake.


I am grateful to have gained this new knowledge.......... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment