Friday, March 23, 2012

Kaden & Kaleb:

Aunt Connie with Kaden Michael & Kaleb Russell:
I was in Rolla yesterday evening and decided to go by my niece, Kristin's house for a visit. I should do this more often as I remember how lonely you can get when you're in the house with two small children all the time. Sometimes I would feel as if I was the only person on the planet. lol Don't know why we feel that way when there is so much to do taking care of the babies but the feeling of isolation does set in.
The kids are getting so big. I love how Kaden welcomes you in and then automatically becomes the little host by asking if you would like something to drink or a snack. He's a polite little boy. Recently at Mom's when my Elrod nephew, Dustin came with his little boy, Xander (almost five) Kaden went right in and shook Xander's hand and said, "Hi, my name is Kaden Michael, nice to meet you"!! Xander didn't know what to think. Kaden is only three years old, such manners.
Kaleb is such a good baby. He sat on my lap the whole time I was there and never cried or acted fussy at all. I was there for a little over an hour. He entertains himself and would just babble and laugh away.
I also got to see Ashlyne as she was there spending the night. She loves going and spending time with Kristin and the boys.

I'm grateful for the my siblings' grandkids. I enjoy them alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment