Friday, September 9, 2011

Welcome Back:


As I pulled into the parking lot this morning, I saw a sign on the building. I couldn't see too well what it said. So, I get out and look. What? Me, I get a front row close to the door parking spot!! Yay!!!!!!!

But my sense of elation soon evaporated as I am the ONLY bookkeeper!! lol It's kind of like Grandpa Andy always telling April she was his favorite granddaughter. She would, say, "Grandpa, I am the only granddaughter so I have to be the favorite!"
To which Grandpa would reply, "Well you could be the worst granddaughter". lol
So, I guess I could be either the best or worst, depends on the day or week. lol
Actually, we play pranks on each other at the work place quite often, but this is a prank done well. (To my way of thinking.....)

I had been out a couple days for some medical tests and it was a nice welcome back.

I am also going to try to be "welcomed back" on my blogging. Life and work has been very hectic the past month. As you can probably tell by my lack of posting. Once in the whole month of August!! Come on, Connie, you can do better than that!!

I have a lot of catching up to do and many family and friend activities to post. Hopefully, next week I can get back on schedule.

I am forever grateful for my family, friends and my co-workers.
Have a fun and safe weekend, everyone.

1 comment: