Monday, September 12, 2011

Anniversary Flowers

Flowers sent by Dwayne:
Window Sill:
(Tried them in the window first, the sun seemed too bright there)

Dwayne always sends me flowers for our anniversary and most years it is roses. I told him a couple years ago that a cheaper bouquet would be just as nice. In the past the roses are almost always yellow. I love yellow roses but I'm not sure if it's because my Grandma liked yellow roses best or if they are my favorite. Dwayne has gotten me some apricot colored roses that were just as pretty if not more so than the yellow. But I hang on to the yellow as that's what Grandma liked.

We haven't gone out to eat for our anniversary yet. Saturday had too many other events going on. I think I hear Sybil's in St. James calling our names for a Friday night dinner................

Thank you Dwayne for the life you've provided and the opportunity to stay home with the kids while they were growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment