Friday, July 22, 2011

Visitor:


Speaking of visitors, April has spent a couple nights this week with us. She's been working overtime and staying at the house since it's much closer to her work.
We love having her stay with us, we miss her. But I can tell it's just not the same for her anymore, she misses her home. Once you leave home, it's never the same going back.
April and I enjoyed a refreshing drink one night. I recently bought some frozen fruit daiquiris. They are made with white wine and pretty diluted. You thaw them until they're slushy. The peach tastes like eating a fresh peach. Very good.
I used the wine glasses Robin Stratman bought for me along with a beautiful basket several years ago when I had surgery. They're hand painted and very delicate. I have them in the china cabinet and rarely if ever use them. What better way to enjoy the glasses than with a TV night with my daughter.

I'm grateful God gave me a daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment