Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MY new toy:


This is my new toy!! I bought it a little over a month ago for a Christmas present but loved it so much, decided to keep it for kids to play with when they come over. I set it up on the kitchen counter when I got it and it is still there. We all "play" with it. It's a camping set, with deer, fish, boats, etc. Each one of us will rearrange the people and setting. (That includes, Dwayne, me, Chad, Todd, Mike and April!!) You might walk by the counter one day and the guys are in the boat fishing and the four wheeler is moved, or another day, the four wheeler is hooked up to the trailer and hauling a deer in the back. Neatest thing ever!!
The past weekend is the first time I've actually had kids at the house to play with it. I knew Blake and Desmon would love it. Blake hasn't go to see it yet. Desmon loves to play with Chad and Todd's old farm animals (and I always have to play farm with him, even Mike who farms all the time, in Desmon's eyes doesn't know how to farm like him and Miss Connie).
I think this week, I might actually take it off the kitchen counter and put it in a box in the living room. Not sure, the counter won't look the same without it. lol
Zach and Desmon with the camping set:





I am so grateful for the "kids" in my life, old and young.

No comments:

Post a Comment