Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Plaque:


Thankful/Grateful, both are words I use when ending my blog on each post. I found this plaque today and thought, that's like my blog!! I had to buy it.
Life is sometimes hard, there are trials along the way. I have a hard time letting go and letting God. My Mom has always told me, God knows your troubles, give them to him and leave them there. As he cares for the sparrow, he also cares for his children. While looking online for a picture of a sparrow, I came across the following sermon: http://www.sermonsfromseattle.com/series_a_gods_eye_is_on_he_sparrow.htm
If you're having a hard day or time in your life, I hope this site will be of comfort to you. I didn't mean to "preach" today, I just wanted to emphasis the importance of being thankful for life and the support of family and friends. Somehow I got off track.

Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? And not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. But even the hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear not, therefore; you are of more value than many sparrows.
—Matthew 10:29-31

Today, I don't really have any burdens (maybe a sore jaw from having a tooth pulled..) but I felt "burdened" to type the message of the sparrow. So maybe, someone needs to hear that today, I don't know.

I am thankful/grateful for contact with others via phone, internet, visiting, etc.


(Plaque, do you know how hard that is to spell? And if you don't know how to spell it to even begin to look it up in the dictionary? And I loved spelling in school. I would have flunked that one on a spelling bee).

No comments:

Post a Comment