Friday, July 8, 2011

Visit with good friends:

April came by last night and we went to Sirloin Stockade to eat and then on over to Mike and Susan's to visit with them and their grandkids. (mainly to see the kids, lol)
Below is Avery. He is quite the talker, quite different from his Mommy. Carrie was always a quiet little girl. I think Avery thought Dwayne was his play toy. Of course, Dwayne made the most of it by tackling him, agrivating him, etc. I asked Avery before we left if he wanted a play date with Dwayne and he was like, YES. So, we do have a play date scheduled in August.

Evan was more of my buddy. He's such a cute little guy and very cuddly. He came up to me and gave me a huge hug and then kept going back and forth touching his cheek to mine. Where Avery is more of the talker, Evan is more rough house boy. Could've took him home with me! Acutally, I jokingly said, Evan, you want to come home with me and he was ready to go.

Little Ellie!! She is such a pretty baby. We enjoyed getting to see her again. She seemed more partial to April than Dwayne or me. She reminds me a lot of Carrie as a baby.


We so enjoy getting to see Carrie and her little family. Carrie was at our house so much growing up (Elrod/Southard family visits) it's like seeing her kids throughout our memories of her.

So grateful for Mike and Susan's friendship and the joy of seeing their kids and now, grandkids grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment