Thursday, July 21, 2011

Late Night Visitor:


April and I were watching TV last night and around 9:30 we heard foot steps on the porch. Dwayne was asleep and we didn't hear anyone pull in. Automatically, my brain always thinks the worst. When I went to turn the porch light on, there was my Chaddy!! He was out for a drive, with his horse and cart. My son was born in the wrong era. He will ride a horse in the heat, snow, rain. Got to admit, he is very resourceful; take a cart, attach old fashioned oil lamps for taillights, hook it up to the horse and you have a night time ride. He jokingly said he was going green. We had a good visit with him and as usual he had to jokingly kid with his sister. He didn't pick her up and turn her upside down this time, though. (I think she's getting a little old for that, but a brother that has done that her whole life doesn't seem to think so)



I am grateful for my firstborn son and his loving ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment