Friday, August 13, 2010

There'll be times like this............

Last night April and I went to Rolla to shop around for furniture and accessories for her new house. Not much luck on the furniture. Not too crazy about the styles they have out right now. April did have luck at Lowe's on finding a couple of rugs.

On the way home, I pulled in to Dairy Queen to get us a couple milkshakes. As we were waiting in the drive-up, I start singing (and believe me, I cannot sing), "You're gonna miss me, there'll be times like this, you're gonna miss me". April tells me I'm a dork and I just keep on singing it. Then I said, wouldn't it be something if that song was on the radio now? She's like, yeah, right.. About a mile on down the road the song came on the radio!! I was in seventh heaven and really started singing it to bug April. (worked, too)
I could not believe the song actually came on at that time!! I (jokingly) thanked God for the timing. I did not mean it to be irreverent and I think God appreciates humor, too. Plus, he knows how I am.

Hopefully, April will be grateful for "times like this and she's gonna miss me" when she moves. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment