Monday, August 16, 2010

Ho Hum Weekend:

I actually had a very nice day on Saturday so I shouldn't say the whole weekend was ho hum, boring, etc.
Saturday, Shelley brought the boys to the house for Dwayne to watch while we went to a friend, Amanda's baby shower. The Bullock Family sure knows how to put on a feast!We had tons of food, tons of fun and just enjoyed the afternoon.
I didn't even fix Dwayne supper as I was full from eating at the party and went to bed early.
Sunday:
I went to church, was very sleepy all through church and just plain lazy. I went home and slept all afternoon. When I woke up, I told Dwayne we would just have to have our family meal out as I was too tired to cook. Dwayne stepped up to the plate, fixed supper and cleaned the kitchen.
We had a nice evening visiting with Todd and watching our Sunday night shows. I fell asleep during Army Wives and missed most of it so off to bed I went again.
I really hope I'm not so tired next weekend, I feel as if I missed out on life this weekend.

I hope everyone has a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment