Wednesday, June 30, 2010

La Posada/Sput's Place:

Last night, Dwayne, April, Mike and me (I) went to La Posada. April and I, along with my niece, Kristin, used to meet there for lunch quite a bit. And we love it.
Dwayne will go but he's not a big fan of their food and Mike doesn't like Mexican food (but we're slowly changing that). I had a birthday coupon and wanted to go so I dragged them along with us. Unfortunately, the food wasn't that good last night. Mike ordered steak so he was okay but the quality of the food just wasn't up to par.

After leaving La Posada, we decided to drive through Vichy and stop at Sput's Place, a local bar on highway 63. Our friends, Sput (Warren) and Kathy Rogers run the bar.
I'm sure they were surprised to see us as we don't go often and especially on a week night. Several of our friends were there so we had a nice evening visiting. Of course, I had my usual, Sun Drop. Such a big drinker!! LOL

We have gotten in such a habit of just staying home that a night out was fun. We need to do that more often.

2 comments: