Tuesday, June 15, 2010

First and possibly last:

Last Thursday night Dwayne grilled some salmon and talapia fish. We are not big fish eaters and this is the first time Dwayne has cooked fish. I can remember I tried frying fish the first year we were married and it didn't turn out too well. I baked trout one time and I really liked it but Dwayne didn't. I thought we should try to eat a little healthier and try fish at least one night a week. That thought may change to one night a year as we weren't that crazy about it.

3 comments:

  1. I thought it was good despite the salmon was cooked a little too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the talapia fish, I think it was probably dry from being cooked too long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds yummy. You may have to search for new recipes and try again.

    ReplyDelete