Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy.................

Busy is the best way to describe my life this past week.
Friday:
Friday evening was pretty relaxing. Dwayne didn't go to the field and we had time to eat, sit on the porch and just talk without having to hurry and do other chores around the house or field work.
Saturday:
April and I went to Jefferson City to do some shopping. Me for an outfit for my 35th Class Reunion coming up and April, as always, was looking for shirts! LOL She loves to buy shirts and for once she didn't spend money as she couldn't find any shirts she liked. Better luck next time, April.
On our way home we decided to drive on in to Rolla and do some shopping and to buy groceries. It's the first time April has been home on a Saturday night in quite some time.
Sunday:
April and I went to worship service at church and then to buy gas for the lawn mower. As you've previously read, I DO NOT pump gas, so she had to open the tailgate, get the gas can and fill it up 'cause I sure wasn't going to do it!!
We had dinner at Mom's. It amazes me that at age 80, going on 81 in the near future that she fixes a huge meal before she goes to church and has most everything done before we get there. We were a small group as Judy and Joe were sick, Kate was out of town and most of the kids had events to go to. None the less, we had a great dinner and we all fit around one table. Been awhile since that's happened.
The rest of the day was uneventful and I didn't fix supper that night. Poor Dwayne, the kids weren't there for Sunday evening supper so I didn't fix him anything, either.

Work this week has been very busy. We have a project I've been working on and the day seems almost done before I know it. Today is kind of a catch up day.

My classmates will be at our house on Saturday, June 12th for our 35th Class Reunion.
We have had the past two reunions at my house and everyone had such a good time we just leave it as being there again. I am glad my fellow friends and classmates enjoy being at our house.

1 comment:

  1. You have had a busy week! Its crazy to think that your class was small enough to have a reunion at your house. I thought I went to a small school and my graduation class was over 100.
    Hope you have fun this weekend enjoying all of your classmates.

    ReplyDelete