Friday, February 3, 2017

Sput's:

We went to Sput's last night to meet up with the kids for $1 Taco night.  Tim brought along Tess, was so glad to see her.  Hadn't seen her in awhile.  We used to babysit her and her sister, Kara quite a bit.
As you can see from the pictures we were having a good time.  The laughter was from something I said.  They were talking about hogs and that they eat anything.  Tim said he saw on a TV show that they would even eat a human if it was cut up.  I blurted out, "You don't have to cut them up, they'll eat them live."  It sounded as if I knew exactly what I was talking about.  I guess you would have just had to have been there.  What I was really remembering was growing up, we had a small tree house in the pig pen.  I had went in for lunch.  When I had come back out  the hogs had shaken the trees so hard my doll, Mabel had fell out.  The hogs ate her up and I was so upset about it.  So I knew they would eat anything.  I was upset for a long time over Mabel.
Truly, life is a miracle and I wouldn't have even thought lightly of someone dying.  It just came out the wrong way.  They all laughed at how serious I was.
I love spending time with the kids and we had such a good evening.
Todd and Michelle

Dwayne, my great-niece, Tess and Tim

Me and Chad

So grateful for these times with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment