Thursday, February 9, 2017

Weekly Visit:


Iva laughing and jumping.



We went to April and Mike's Tuesday night.  There was a bridge out on Hwy 42.  I thought (wrong!) that it was the one nearest Vienna.  I was so very wrong!!  We took Hwy AA to Argyle and was going to go on through Keoltztown but I decided we'd just take T over the 42 as we know the way better that way.  Well, after we drive eight miles to get to Hwy 42 and then probably another eight miles to find out the bridge at that end of the highway was closed.  Darn!!  Dwayne wanted to just go home and try another night.  I thought we should just back track and keep going, so we did.  The road was very curvy but we made it not too long of time.  We came back that way, much closer than the route we took going over.
I wish I would have got better pictures.  These just don't do justice to all the giggling going on.  In the first one, Iva was having so much fun in the car walker.  She would bounce up and down and giggle the whole time.
Later, Dwayne would shut the lid (over and over) of the little barbecue grill and both Cash and Iva would just crack up.  I've never heard Iva laugh so hard.  Kept them entertained for quite awhile.

So grateful for these visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment