Monday, February 27, 2017

Weekend Recap:

Friday:
Nothing, didn't even fix supper.  Dwayne had to fend for himself.  Dad came down to visit awhile.
Saturday:
Cleaned house in the morning then got ready to go to Aunt Carol Lennaman Dye's 80th Birthday Dinner at Tater Patch in Rolla.  There were several there.  We had a great time and good food.  Some ordered the pork tenderloin sandwich; it covered their whole plate.  Most had to go boxes.


Afterwards, we went for a short drive then to Lowe's.  Dwayne need a piece to put the toilet stool back in in the little bathroom.  We finally got it finished.  I LOVE it.  The paint color is just a little too dark.  I took a sample of the wallpaper in for a color match but it must have picked up stronger than I wanted.  Still looks good.  I had originally wanted to wallpaper the whole bathroom.  I've had the wallpaper for years.  The rolls had paste on one half of the back but the other half didn't have any.  I used wallpaper paste but still had problems.  I like how it turned out though with half wallpaper and half paint.



I really like how it turned out.
Sunday:
Dwayne had to cook at church today for the Sweetheart Banquet.
I made side dishes and took them over later.  The youth held church services.  All I can say was it was quite interesting.  We had a good meal and fellowship after church.
I came home and took a nap.  Dad came down for a visit.  I was pretty much bored the rest of the afternoon and evening but didn't want to do anything either.

I am grateful for Dwayne's Aunt Carol.  She's been such an inspiration in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment