Thursday, February 16, 2017

Weekend Recap:


Our Lizzy Girl
Friday:
Lizzy moved in with her Mom in December.  We hadn't seen her in quite some time.  Really missed her as we usually see her one evening per week.
We went out to eat at Maid-Rite's.  On the way home, I told Dwayne he didn't talk much.  He's like, "I couldn't get a word in for you and Lizzy talking".  True, we had alot to catch up on.
Saturday:
Dwayne went fishing over at our lake in Vichy.  I cleaned house and then sat on the front porch swing and finished a book I had been reading.  The weather was so nice out.
That evening we met up with good friends of ours., Mike and Susan Southard at Alex's Pizza.  The 5th was their 40th Anniversary.  I never try anything different so I ordered the same thing I always do.  It wasn't quite as good this time.  We had a good time visiting.
Afterward, we went to Sput's for a drink.  My drink of choice is Sun Drop, so that's what I had.   There wasn't anyone there we knew so we left early.
Sunday:
I had meant to go to church but since I forgot on Saturday to make my cake for the kid's meal, I stayed home.  We had roast beef and all the fixings.  Dad came down as did Chad, Todd, Michelle, April, Mike, Cash and Iva.  We love these get togethers as it keeps us all connected.
Cash and I had our usual tea aka Sun Drop party.  Iva was such a ham and is so happy.  We got pictures of her but failed to get any with Cash.  Cash loves Uncle Chad.  He can get Chad to do anything for him.

Iva is not crawling yet.  She hated to be on her stomach although you can't tell that in this smiley picture.

I am so grateful for our family meals and that we also have Dad to share in our family fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment