Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday Night Visit:

I only had Lizzy last night.  Nathan had a track meet.
We went to Rolla to have more pictures printed.  Liz is not shy or backward at all.  We needed help and away she went to get someone to help "as that was their job".  And I actually loaded pictures from my camera all by myself!!  I was so proud!  Guess it's not that big a deal as people do it all the time but I don't like trying new things, especially in front of other people.
Liz's highlight of shopping was she found me my favorite Scentsy scent, Honeysuckle.  I love the smell.  And speaking of trying new things, she had me go through the self-check out.  I told her that was dumb but she insisted, said she loved the self checkout.  She ran everything through but then we had to wait on a clerk as I was writing a check.  Would have been just as fast as waiting a couple minutes in line on regular checkout.  I know I won't be doing self-check out again.  Dumb!!  I don't go to the store to have to be a cashier along with shopping.
I had the best evening; Dwayne found my missing wedding rings!!  I had lost them several months ago.  I not only hated losing them as I love the set, but they were my mother-in-laws and they meant a lot to me.  They were in a cup on a shelf in the kitchen.  Too tall for me to look in.  Dwayne had set them in there last Fall when I had a doctor's apt. in St. Louis and needed to remove my jewelry.  I guess I handed them to Dwayne and that's where they ended up.
Susan cleans for me and I was telling her today I had found my wedding rings.  She goes, "in the cup".  If only I had mentioned to her I lost my wedding rings it would have saved me a lot of anguish.
I love these nights with Lizzy aka The Ear.  She is such a little character, she sees and knows everything.  Never a dull moment with her.

I am grateful I now have my wedding rings back on my finger where they belong.

Addition:

Lizzy's pictures of meeting President Obama in Ft. Hood, Texas at her step-dad's funeral.

No comments:

Post a Comment