Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Zach's Birthday Request:


Instead of money this year, Zach requested I take him to see the move, Fast & Furious 6.  Nathan went with us.
We started out eating Taco Bell at the park but about froze to death so went to the movie early.
I didn't think I'd like this movie as it wasn't my type.  But you get caught up in all the racing and events along the way.  I'm afraid I embarrassed the boys as a few times I would say, "Oh, shxx!" or "Oh, Damn!"  I'm not prone to cussing but these words just popped out at various times of cars exploding or obstacles in the way.  With a full screen, these images seemed to pop out at you and take you off guard.  Luckily, it was during a loud scene so no one else heard my slip of the tongue except the boys and me.  Maybe this is why I don't normally watch this type of movie.  I did enjoy the evening.

I am grateful my fifteen year old great nephew wanted me to share in his birthday joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment