Thursday, May 2, 2013

Bradley:

I love to hear the cute little stories kids say and the posts from my great nephew, Bradley"s Mom, Melinda make my day.
"He made me change his shirt this morning bc he didn't want to wear pink! Lol"
 
Ha!
No cissy colors for him!  I think he looked cute in pink myself.  But he's almost five and pink is just not a cool boy color for five year olds.
 
"Sleeping with the bear Aunt Judy made for him and Grandpa Great drew a horse picture on.
He sleeps with it every night and loves to talk about how Grandpa Great draws pictures for him."
 
I enjoyed my nieces and nephews as they were growing up but the great nieces and nephews really hold a special place in my heart.  They've all been more like grandchildren to us.  Love each and every one of them.
 
I am grateful for extended family and the visits; pictures, stories and precious moments in life they share.

No comments:

Post a Comment