Tuesday, May 21, 2013

April:

 
My baby is having a baby.  A natural occurrence but sometimes hard to wrap your mind around.
We are almost to the twenty week mark and all seems to be going well.
This is such an exciting time in our lives.  We love children and have wanted grand kids for years.
Will this baby be spoiled?  Yep, afraid so!!  lol  But I am a stickler for kids being made to mind and not get into stuff.  I've been that way with my kids, the nieces, nephews and the great nieces and nephews.  My niece, Lizzy told me recently when she has kids she's going to be strict like me.  Uh, gee, am I that strict?  Apparently not so much as they all want to come over all the time.  I will love this baby tremendously and I may eat my words and let it get into things.  But I don't think so.  We shall see.
 
I am so grateful for the opportunity to be a grandma.  Other than having my children, having grandchildren is my second biggest dream in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment