Tuesday, March 26, 2013

2005:

Zach and Ashlyne were over last night for Zach to finish typing up his report.  My printer ran out of ink, so we were going to save it to a disc for him to take to school and print out.  I thought I found an empty disc and to our surprise it was old pictures April had saved.  I think this was 2005.  Zach and Ashlyne laughed at how they looked then.  I thought they looked cute.
Dwayne, (a few pounds lighter....) stringing the lights.

April and Ashlyne
(quite the fashion statment with that short sweater on)

Zach, Ashlyne and April
 
Zach with April in the background.

Monster Zach

Ashlyne hiding from the monster.

We found more Christmas pictures from that year I'll post later.  I have my blog printed into a journal, so it helps me to keep pictures without downloading and printing out.  It's a nice way to preserve memories.

I am grateful for these two kids in my life.  We've watched Ashlyne since she was three weeks old and I was present for Zach's birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment