Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Sneak Peak:

These fabric roses are for a few projects I've been working on for the wedding.  It's been fun sewing and designing.   One of the ideas I came up with earlier in the summer I saw on pinterest yesterday.  Not quite the same but so similar.
Dwayne, Chad and Todd have also worked on a few projects.  I can't share those pictures yet but it reminded me of Bible School craft time.
Such a fun and exciting time in our lives preparing for April's wedding.  The boys seem just as excited as if they were working on their own celebrations.  I am very proud that all three kids are still close and dedicated to each other.

I am grateful for our time spent with our adult children.

1 comment:

  1. Those look neat! I hope when tyler's older he will still help me do little crafts too :)

    ReplyDelete