Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Wednesday Words:

I don't have any words of wisdom for Wednesday, just couldn't think of a title for today.
I received the results of my liver biopsy today. I hadn't been worried about the outcome as the doctors thought it was probably an autoimmune type of cirrhosis, but they needed a biopsy to get a finitive diagnosis. The good news is it has not gone into cirrhosis and it is called NASH, Nonalcoholic Steatohepatitis. Nothing to do for it, just watch my diet and losing weight would help alot. If my liver enzymes continue to be high or get higher they may want to look again to make sure there is no scarring or cirrhosis.

I'm looking forward to tonight as "Blake's April" is picking him up at preschool and bringing him to the house for a few hours. He wanted some one on one time without his baby brother there, which is not typical for Blake as he wants his brother included in his activities but we had kept Nathan last month when Kenny, Shelly and Blake went to the Monster Jam and he as much as us wanted to have "Blake Time". The supper menu will be, what else?, hot dogs, macaroni-n-cheese and tater tots. We always have hot dogs when Blake is over. I had fixed cheese hot dogs recently for supper and Dwayne and April both asked if Blake was coming over. LOL

I guess my words of wisdom for today would be the title of my blog: Grateful For The Life I've Been Given.

3 comments:

  1. I have to make a comment on my own blog, what a cute picture of Blake!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked all three that the school took. I cant wait to get the copies to give out to everyone.
    Blake is excited and was hoping you would fix his favorite or fix ball game food.
    See you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I completely forgot about our ball game food!! We'll have to fix that next time.

    ReplyDelete