Tuesday, March 9, 2010

On the road again...................

Thankfully, I think I'm on the road to recovery. I couldn't stand the pain anymore yesterday and went to see Jane, my Nurse Practioner. She ordered an x-ray to make sure the biopsy didn't penetrate further than anticipated. The x-ray looked good, just a tiny air pocket that could be causing some of the pain. She explained the pain as still being muscle spasms and ordered a muscle relaxer and pain pills. She thought they would have given me muscle relaxers the day of the procedure. That would have helped, as that night the muscle spasms were very intense. I never thought about the pain still being due to the muscles as it was a different type of pain and constant. Whatever, I'm just glad to be feeling better.
Since I haven't felt well, I'm going to play hooky on supper and have April pick up a couple pizzas from Pizza Hut on her way home. They have a good deal for only $10 per pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment