Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend:

Saturday:





Chad brought Desmon over to open his Christmas presents. He loves to help Chad work so Dwayne and I bought him a tool set. It is so cute, even has little work gloves. Uncle David bought him the little set of construction vehicles. He had to ask Chad about each one and if Chad had drove any of them. For a little kid, Desmon loves to work. He helps Chad cut and haul wood, work on the house, work with the mules, etc. He loves his "Chadley", as he calls him.
That afternoon, Dwayne and Zach cut cedars out of the fence row and I did some spring cleaning.
Sunday:
I went to church and then to Mom's for Sunday dinner. It is so amazing that at age 80, she made homemade beef 'n noodles, rolls and alot of side dishes.
I actually had one more for our Sunday evening supper, Todd. I had made meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, corn, peas and I cheated on dessert and fixed cinnamon rolls from a can.
Overall, it was a relaxing weekend and enjoyed visiting with the kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment