Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Stairway to Heaven:


Fortunately for me, that was not the case last week. I was going to the basement and as I first stepped down, I tripped on my pants leg and went tumbling ever after..... Literally!! I went end over end on the bottom steps and landed on my head on the concret floor. Luckily, I was only bruised and nothing broken.
When Blake was over last week, April told him about me falling down the steps. He looked at her and said, "Well, April, you should have put up a gate and then Tonnie wouldn't have fell". So, I guess it's April's fault I fell down the steps.

1 comment:

  1. I can see him saying that to her. So has April installed a gate so you dont fall down them again? Glad that you only got bruised its a long way down the stairs especially since they dont have cushiony carpet on them.

    ReplyDelete