Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Clarence Jackson (Andy) Elrod:


Words cannot even express how much I miss my Father-In-Law.
Alot of talk is negative toward in-laws and I want to go on record as saying, I loved my Father-In-Law very much. We had a close relationship and I cherish my memories with him.
Sadly, alot of our time spent together was doctor appointments, hospital stays, etc.
We never lacked for anything to say and made the most out of trying times. Grandpa Andy came down on the Friday before his first stroke and we visited most of the afternoon. I look back on that day and our conversations as a treasure.
Andy was a wonderful grandpa and treated his grandchildren equally, with the exception of April, his only granddaughter. He loved to tell her she was his favorite granddaughter. LOL
We love and miss you tremendously, Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. We miss him a lot, but know he is in a better place and with grandma looking down on us as our guardian angels!

    ReplyDelete