Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Weekend Update:

Friday:
Our next door neighbor, Jim Peterman passed away and his visitation was Friday evening.  We went to the visitation.  There were quite a few there.  It's a sad time, but you run into friends and family you haven't seen in awhile.  That is quite a legacy of death to bring so many friends and family in.
We ate at Road Kill on the way home.
Saturday:
Yay!!  April and I finally got to go to Springfield shopping.  We've been trying this since early December.  I was sick the first two weeks, then April got sick.  After Christmas it snowed and then another weekend I was sick again.  We thought we'd never get to go.  We had a good time and I only bought some little girl socks.  Now if I knew the gender, it would have been a different story.  Dwayne watched Cash and they had quite the good time.  Feeding cows, 4 wheeler rides, riding in the farm truck and no telling what all else.
Sunday:
We had our family supper.  Mike couldn't be with us but we were all there plus Desmon and Dad.  We had ribs, all the fixins and cinnamon rolls for dessert.
Cash showing Grandpa his computer.  Love the expression on Dad's face.

I am grateful for my family and the time we spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment