Saturday, February 27, 2016

Family:

I most enjoy when we have family over.  Sunday evening was our family meal.  Chad, Todd, Michelle and Dad were there for lasagna.  April and Mike couldn't make it as they had a Nascar party to go to.  Sure missed them.
Lizzy was over one night this week for our TV shows.  Love this child but she is growing up.  I can't believe how tall she is.  She's always acted like a little grownup.  I think she was born talking.

Dwayne and I went to eat at Alex Pizza Saturday night.  I had the best chicken Alfredo I've ever had.  (not like I have ate it all my life, just the past few years.  I always ordered steak or hamburger everywhere I went).  If you happen to be in Rolla, try Alex Pizza.  Along with pizza, they have numerous items on their menu.

I am grateful for times like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment