Friday, February 12, 2016

Weekend Update:

Friday:
We stayed home and had leftovers.  We usually go out on Friday nights but Sput has a special on Saturday nights of steak and lobster for only $16.  We both love lobster.
Saturday:
I cleaned my cabinets and was surprised how much gunk was built up.  I know I'm guilty but Dwayne is also.  He never washes his hands when preparing food. (Don't worry, he washes them before he starts).  So needless to say, starchy potatoes leave gunk, ketchup, etc.  Even the microwave and refrigerator handles.  I shouldn't complain, he does help me in the kitchen. (but he could be less messy....)  After cleaning. I went up to visit Dad.
After making plans for Saturday night, Katie texts she's having Kensie's birthday party that night.  I took a card and money up for her.  Kate had the house decorated nice for the party.
We went to Sput's and had a great meal of steak and lobster.  Very good.  Then on home for TV.  That's our weekend excitement, a night out eating and then TV.
Sunday:
I went to church and then stopped to get the ingredients for the taco dip Dwayne wanted for Super Bowl.  Chad and Desmon came up early.  Chad said Desmon had been missing me.  He must have as spent at least two hours with me upstairs.  We think of him as our own family member, love that kid.
Dwayne had several show up for the annual Super Bowl Party and playing poker.  Todd and Michelle were there, but Michelle wasn't feeling well so they left early.
Lizzie and Nathan came over and we played Liverpool Rummy.  Lots of fun.

I am grateful for our close knit family.










No comments:

Post a Comment