Friday, January 29, 2016

Cash:

Wednesday, April had her doctor's appointment in Columba.  The babysitter was sick so we took Cash with us.  He did not like being in a dark room while April was getting her ultrasound, so I took him out to the hallway.  One of the nurses gave him stickers as he was being such a good boy.
April had called her sister-in-law, Ashley to see if she could watch Cash.  On the way to Ashley's, Cash kept saying, no Ashley.  When I pulled in her drive he really started crying.  I went around to get him out of the car seat and he was crying a lot and said, I can't, I can't.  I couldn't stand it so I took him on home with me.  I could have left him there and I'm sure he wouldn't have cried very long, but when he kept saying, I can't, I can't and putting his hand over the car seat belts, I melted.  We had a good day.  When PaPa is around I don't get to be around him that much.  We went up to see Grandpa Great and he started jig dancing as Grandpa does that with him all the time.  He then took a two hour nap.  He had fun putting my socks and shoes on.  The socks  went over his knees but he didn't care.  Look out when PaPa got home.  He started  laughing and shouting Pa over and over.  He certainly loves his PaPa.  April came to pick him up after work and had supper with us.
Putting Grandma's shoes and socks on.

Playing with the tablet.

I am grateful for time spent with Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment