Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Weekend Update:

Friday:
Ended a busy work week and we both just kind of crashed in front of the TV.
 
Saturday:
I got up with every intention of getting some cleaning done.   I was working on some paperwork when April called that she was coming over.
We went to Mom and Dad's to visit.  Cash was a little timid and didn't want to get down.  Mom and Dad love these visits from grandkids and great-grandkids.
We then went to Rolla shopping.  I gave Cash a chocolate chip cookie from Hallmark and Mommy had the pleasure of cleaning him up...
We ate at Maid-Rite.  Their hamburgers are crumbly, therefore very messy.  April fed him some baby food and he threw in the floor, I mean ate French fries.
Cash and his cookie.
We were exhausted when we got home.  Cash was glad to not be in the carseat.  Dwayne had to work so he didn't get home until around five or so.  I took Cash to the window to see Grandpa driving by.  We then went out to the back deck.  He was so excited to see Grandpa, he was squealing and kicking his hands and feet.  He was actually trying to jump out of my arms and over the railing to Grandpa.  When we went down the steps, he started squealing even louder.  I think Grandpa is his favorite, hands down.
 
Sunday:
I had planned on going to church but I didn't feel very well.  Dwayne took one look at me and said I needed to just go back to bed.  This Lupus flare up crap is for the birds!!
I rested most of the day while Dwayne was doing farm work.  Chad called and was having a barbecue so we went down.  Love being invited to eat at my kid's houses!!
Chad
(He has better pants but these are his favorite.)
Brayden Carr, Me and Todd
Chad and Brayden
Brayden thought he could put Chad down.  He gave it his best shot but didn't quite make it.
My cousin Teresa's son, Steven Carr
My Toddy boy fishing at Chad's pond.
I gave the boys nice and simple names.  From the beginning they called each other Chaddy and Toddy.  Had such fun being a stay at home Mom with them.  (and of course April, too)
Dwayne with his cousin, Frankie's kids, Carter and Karley Lennaman
My favorite kind of weekend-spent with my kids.  I'm so grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment