Friday, October 24, 2014

Visits:

Weekly Visit:
Cash was so excited to see me when I got there.  I was reaching for me and I got to hold him for about twenty minutes without him getting down.  (wasn't me, he was entranced in Mickey Mouse)
Grandpa hasn't been able to go the last couple weeks as he's been working overtime.
 
Thursday Night Visitor:

Zach came to visit.  We don't see him as much since he's sixteen and driving.  (and luckily for us, he is okay as he had a horrible accident a couple weeks ago hitting a tree head on)
Zach has been over quite a bit since he was just a baby.  He followed Uncle Dwayne around everywhere.  When he was around four, he would always ask Dwayne for some man's work to do.

I am grateful for these weekly visits with Cash and for the nieces and nephews that periodically come over for a visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment