Monday, October 13, 2014

Cash's First Birthday:

Our baby is one today!!  April always has to burst my bubble and explain to me that Cash is their baby, but I'm sticking to ours.  lol
Mom and Dad went to St. Elizabeth with us.  We ate dinner at the salebarn (Devlin's Café).  Their buffet was very good.  We had a mishap as we were going in; Mom tripped and fell.  It took Dwayne and Dad to get her up.  I hate to see her so weak and falling.  Part of life I'm going to have to accept.
 We picked up Cash's Mickey Mouse cake at Leann Kleoppel's.  She did a good job.  We also stopped off at Sheila and John's for me to pick up my "H".  I'll explain more on that later.
Mike, Cash & April (my dad in background)
Cash eating his birthday cake.
Opening Grandma Nonnie's gift.
Activity book I made.  It says "CAS".  I had lost the H and Sheila picked an H up for me on Saturday.  I had to add it after he opened his gift.
Book
Cash, Uncle Chad and April
Uncle Todd and Uncle Chad playing toss the balloon with Cash.

We had a really wonderful day celebrating Cash's birthday.  I am grateful our sons were there and especially Mom and Dad being there.  Each day is a gift from God to be treasured.

1 comment: