Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Holy Hatters Luncheon:

 
We have a group of ladies at church called The Holy Hatters.  They do fun projects and raise funds to donate to different charities. 
Today is my first time going.  Boy, do these ladies know how to have fun!!  And the Hawaiian Theme was carried out through all the decorations and food.  They worked hard to get this luncheon ready.  And I so appreciate the invitation and all the hard work they put forth.
Today's mission was to bring toiletries so send to the local women's shelter.  Most everyone brought shampoo, tooth paste, etc.  I think I must have only read the toilet part as I took toilet paper, paper towels and two bars of soap.  So, at least I passed the test for having soap.  lol
We played some funny games and Sheila Terry did an excellent job of planning and making the party fun.
 
I am grateful for this caring group of people in our church.

1 comment:

  1. It was my first time at one of their events also...it was a good time and some of those ladies are a hoot! lol

    ReplyDelete