Friday, May 16, 2014

Weekly Visit:

 We did our weekly visit a little different this week.  The kids came over to our house and then Chad and Todd came also.  Tim was also there.  I fixed a HUGE supper and even had wilted lettuce to go with it.  We had a lot of good, fun visiting around the supper table.  This was Cash's first time sitting in the high chair at the table with all of us.  He loved all the attention (and mashed potatoes/gravy).
Cash in the wooden high chair I refinished.
Cash loves Dwayne's nasty looking spit cup, so I got him his own red solo cup to play with.
He loved it but would also get aggravated with it, too.
Uncle Chad, Cash and Uncle Todd.
Cash is sporting his "World's Cutest Nephew" shirt.
(I think uncles are a little proud of him).  lol
 
Everyone gets so busy on the weekends.  I think I might try having a week night supper every other week for us all to get together.  It will be a trade-off of us driving to St. Elizabeth every week.
 
I am SO grateful for my family and the times we spend together.

No comments:

Post a Comment