Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Saran Wrap/Aluminum Foil:


Some days at work is just fun and a lot of joking around.  Today was one of those days.
Alan cooked fillet mignon and baked potatoes for lunch for John and Sheila's 20th Anniversary.
Talk about good!!  Yummy meal.
As we were cleaning up, Alan and I were talking about how we hate dealing with saran wrap and the aluminum foil always falls out of the box.  When I got to my desk and pulled up facebook, there was a YouTube video on how "Americans Do Saran Wrap and Aluminum Foil Wrong".  (a little racist, maybe????)  What a coincidence, so Alan and I watched it.  It is from the Crazy Russian Hacker-that's what it says on his site.  Back to the wrap.  He was showing how it falls out of the box the way most people do it.  He showed us that both saran wrap and aluminum foil have little tabs on the end of the box to push in and it holds the rolls in the box.  Well, we're from Missouri-we had to look and see for ourselves.  There is little circles on the end of each box and it says to push in.  Well, I'll be darn-IT WORKS!!  Both wraps have been around for years.  Who knew you could push in tabs and it would hold the roll in.  Now if they could just show you how to keep the saran wrap from clinging.....

I don't know how to express my gratefulness for today.  I guess for modern technology and a work place that allows us to goof off occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment