Thursday, February 13, 2014

Weekly Visit:

We went over to St. E for our weekly visit with Cash.  We had him all to ourselves as April and Mike went to the lake grocery shopping.  His hair is going bald, but just in patches.  Here a bald spot, there a bald spot, eieiooooooo...........   Okay, I'm in a dorky mood today, just my goofy humorous side coming out.  lol
Cash, jabbering away at Grandpa.  He had a different jabber this week.
Sounded Japanese or something.  lol
Don't know what the deal is with my camera doing double pictures.  Grandpa seems to like taking our pictures when Cash is sleeping.
Another double picture, looks like I cut Cash off in the first.
He was in his GT Sports Car Walker we got him for Christmas.
He likes it pretty good.  His little short legs are finally long
enough for him to stand on them and push himself up.  He
doesn't have the hang of trying to walk in yet, but his little
short legs barely touch the floor.
 
I had a rotten day at work yesterday so a pleasant evening made the day all better.
 
I am grateful for our weekly time spent with Cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment