Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Family:

Family means so much.  My Feeler cousins from near and far would be at Grandma and Grandpa Feeler's on weekends.  Since we lived so close, I was able to visit with all of them fairly often.
My cousin, Ron Lewis passed away last week and his funeral was yesterday.  The funeral home was packed and not near all the cousins were there.  The funeral was at 2 p.m.  I got there at 1:30 and there was only two parking spaces left.  Family-you just pick right up from the last time you saw them, no feeling uncomfortable or trying to think of something to say.  Although, it was a sad occasion, the family get together at Aunt Fern's afterwards was a joyous time.  Lots of visiting and catching up.  Aunt Fern and family had to feel all the love and support.

I am very grateful for my Feeler family and our bond that continues throughout the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment