Friday, February 7, 2014

Visit with Cash:

Our Wednesday visit with the kids turned into a Thursday this week.
Cash was in a fine mood; jabbering, hollering and trying to give kisses.
He's finally growing out of the colic phase. (Thank goodness!)
But his Daddy doesn't like the word colic so we don't mention it around him.  I don't know what he thinks colic means but apparently it's something really bad.  Which actually, when you're going through it it is bad.
Cash had his hat on like Grandpa but I didn't set the lighting so you can't really see it.
Grandpa loved it though.
Horrible picture!!  Please ignore my double chin.......
Cash cuddled up on my shoulder and went to sleep.
We love these weekly visits.  It's surprising how much he change in one short week.
 
I am grateful our weekly visits with Cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment