Monday, January 27, 2014

Weekend:

Friday:
Bad Rummy night!!! I lost every game.  Boo!

Saturday:
April was getting her car serviced at Weidinger's, so Dwayne picked her and Cash up when he went to the bank.  Cash was spending the night so it took quite a bit of "stuff" to bring.
Cash was taking a nap so April and I went to Rolla while Grandpa babysat.  J. C. Penney had a good sale on so I got a good deal on a heavy winter coat that I will need for an upcoming trip in March.
Had to buy Dwayne new work pants at Family Center.  I don't know why carpenter's have to wear white, they certainly don't stay white long.  Not even with Tide!!  I wish they could wear the brown carharts, they not only wouldn't show dirt they are a heavier material so would last longer.
When we got home, Todd was there.  I fixed lunch and we all sat around and watched Cash.
Happy Baby

I took April back to get her car and then Cash and I went visiting.  First, we went to my sister Judy's and visited with her and Joe awhile.  He really went to town jabbering for Judy.  Judy kept telling him how precious he was.  lol  Precious is a word Judy used often.
We then went to Mom and Dad's.  He talked a lot for them, too.
Dad giving him a horsey ride.
He let Grandma Great rock him for quite awhile.  Unusual
for him to sit still that long.
Talking to Mom's wind up doll.
 
We pretty much spent most of our time playing with Cash for the evening.
"Family Picture"
 
Dwayne slept in the living room with Cash and got up with him during the night.  Suits me just fine!!  lol  Dwayne is a little possessive of him and even admitted it yesterday.  Grandpa is the main care taker when Cash is at the house.
 
Sunday:
 
Grandpa let me sleep late.  Yay, Grandpa!!
 
Cash fell asleep after getting his bath. 
Gotta have a little play time before church.
 
We went to church and I was so excited to show him off and the little booger was in a bad mood and CRIED the whole time.  Went back to our seat, handed him to Grandpa and he quieted right down.
He was really good for us all weekend but when he gets mad, he really gets mad!  lol
He was glad to see his Mommy when she got there.  He snuggled up under her neck and chin and went to sleep.  He also held onto her hair.  This is so ironic as April always held my hair when I held her and as she got older, if she got in trouble or got her feelings hurt, she would come over and just hold a strand of my hair.
After church, Dwayne picked up barbecue pork steaks from the Fireman's stand for lunch.  They were very good.  I spent the afternoon sewing and Dwayne did his farm chores.
We mainly just rested after that.  Forgot how tiring a baby can be.  But we're up for it anytime.
 
I am grateful for life and my family.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. We are going to have to find time for the boys to see Cash again they want to know how big he's getting and Nathan wants to hold him.
    I always wondered why carpenters wore the white pants same as painters seems silly to wear something that will get dirty and stay stained after first wear

    ReplyDelete