Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Weekend:

Saturday:
Dwayne and I went to the Lake of the Ozarks for the day.  He's not much on shopping but he humored me and went along.  We had a good day.  Of course, we bought some clothes for Cash.  The jacket was exactly like one I had already bought him earlier in the year.  Guess I must have liked it. lol
We went down to the strip and it was deserted.  I remember when we were young you couldn't even find a place to park.  Such a fun place now a ghost town.
We then went to April and Mike's.  April's work Christmas party was that evening so we were taking Cash home with us.  Wasn't sure if Mommy was going to let him leave or not.  It was his first night away from home.
Cash "talking" to Grandma.  I've never seen a baby babble as much as him.
Grandpa just watching him sleep.
 
We had a good evening with Cash and Dwayne is the one that got up with him at night.  Him and Cash "camped out" in the living room.  He was very good and only got up twice.
We had planned on going to church, but we overestimated our energy level after watching a baby.  lol
April came over mid-morning and stayed for awhile.   Uncle Todd came over to visit.
Cash must have worn Grandpa out as Dwayne went to bed at six p.m. and didn't get up until 9:45 a.m. the next day and that was only because he got a phone call.
 
I am so grateful for our grandson and the joy of watching him.

(Notice the non-matching clothes?  We didn't see the other diaper bag in the car and thought April forgot to send a change of clothes.  I scrounged these up from my stash upstairs.  We laughed when April got there and got the huge bag of clothes out of the car.  I kept telling Dwayne, April wouldn't not pack clothes, I can't figure out where they are.)

1 comment: