Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Grandma:


 
I posted earlier in the month about Grandma's birthday but I didn't have a picture to go along with it.
Dad gave me this picture last night.  My family used to joke (actually make fun of me) about writing such detailed descriptions on the back of my pictures.  I'm glad now that I did.  I can look at my older pictures, turn them over and can see where, what and ages of whatever was going on.  I guess my version of scrap booking.  I wish I had kept that up through the years.  Somewhere along the line I got out of the habit.
 
I loved my Grandma very much.  She was the sweetest most caring Grandma and treated all her grandchildren with the same love and devotion.  I hope to be half as good a Grandma as her.
 
I am most grateful for my family and the love of my Grandma Feeler.

No comments:

Post a Comment