Thursday, April 11, 2013

Baby Preview:

Yesterday, I took April to Columbia for her visit with Dr. Grant.  She will see him each month along with Dr. Su in Jefferson City.
Their office is very upscale with high end furnishings, more like you would expect to see on a TV setting.  Very serene and zen like.
April had the nurse come out and get me to see the ultrasound.  What an amazing sight to see your grandchild.  I didn't have ultrasounds with my babies and they were pretty new at the time I had April.
This little baby moves alot.  The baby put on quite a show for us.  It would kick, cross it's legs and even had it's little hand up by it's face as it was posing.  The funniest thing was moving it's mouth, nonstop!  It looked like it was mouthing us and talking (probably drinking the amniotic fluid is what the tech said).  It was so cute.  We wish we would have thought to video it from April's camera.  April decided it must be hyper and talking nonstop and she is in store for quite an adventure with this little person.
The visit went well and the doctor answered alot of questions we had and reassured us he thought everything was going okay, they just need to monitor the growth of the baby and the progress each month.  We're praying everything continues to go well.

I am so grateful for the opportunity of seeing this little miracle on the screen.

1 comment:

  1. I loved Dr. Grant saw him weekly with Nathan from week 18 on.. They do have an amazing office that is unlike any I had ever been in.

    ReplyDelete