Thursday, September 16, 2010

September Birthdays:

I am so far behind on birthdays. I need to start fresh in 2011.

September 13, 1955 Vernon Mark Feeler
My brother only lived two short months and died of a heart condition.

September 11, 2008 Happy Birthday to my great-nephew: Bradley James Feeler
and to his cousin today, September 16, 2008, Kaden Michael Feeler Ashby

September 16, we won't mention what year she was born..........
My cousin, Martha Mae Allen or Martha Mae-Belle as my Dad likes to call her.

September 7, 1974 My nephew, Rodney Steven Bexten

September 2, 1970 My oldest brother's son, Wayne Edward Feeler, Jr.

Many more birthdays to come in September.

3 comments:

  1. I thought I'd just skip over hers this year!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY I just read this!!! And I do NOT like your comment Mother!!! :P

    ReplyDelete